- Responsible for big data & analytics initiatives and greenfield projects implementations
- Manipulate large data sets and interpret, analyse with statistical modelling, geospatial analysis, linear regression, neural networks etc
- set up data pipeline, A/B testing, advanced analytics, standardise for internal dashboard/BI, in order to scale up big data capability
- To identify trends and meaningful actions for business decisions and improve operations and data standard
- Master in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Machine learning, AI, Physics or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years experience in data science / advanced analytics
- In-depth experience in data science and statistically modelling, experience in Tableau/BI
- Technical in SQL, Python is a must
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills including C-levels, Product, Engineering, Operation/Strategy Team
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and up to challenge
Other openings for Data Scientists across (Head, Lead, SVP, VP, AVP, Senior, Mid-level, Junior level) are available too. Contact Chloe (email@example.com) for more information.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating across key international cities. We access hard to find, high caliber professionals within Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology (IT). We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We are best known for our specialization with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We work towards 'building better futures' for our clients, candidates and our community.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
EA Registration Number: R1652702 Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117