Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®, we believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Government Contract Specialist in our Dayton, OH office.
The Government Contract Specialist will review Request For Proposals (RFPs), develop pricing proposals, assist with subcontract formation/quotation/compliance and submit bids for existing and prospective client relationships within the federal, state and local government sectors. This individual will also provide on-going contract review/modification and maintain GSA schedules. The Government Contract Specialist will work closely with Senior Management and Program Directors in a supportive role.
- Manage contract requirements as negotiated, including options, renewals and compliance activities
- Provide quotation review ensuring compliance with pricing
- Submit bid proposals for related RFQs, maintain submission schedule and meet deadlines; respond to inquiries from government clients
- Prepare and review requests for state and/or government proposals
- Working directly with the Senior Management and Program Directors to ensure alignment and compliance
- Respond to complex inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Maintain and review all state/government annual registrations
- Manage the proposal process from RFQ review to final submission; including working with proposal team, proactively following up on missing information and negotiating terms to align with our business
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or similar field preferred
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in contract or administrator role; government contracts administration is required; experience with all types of state and government contracts is desired
- Certified Federal Contract Manager is a plus
- Possess or have the ability to acquire a secret clearance
- Government acquisition processes, internet based procurement procedures and GSA pricing and compliance are a plus
- Basic sales experience or aptitude necessary
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/resource/ourvision/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.